Saturday, November 1, 2008

Working on Annaleigh's nursery!

So my in-laws came over this morning and Justin and I worked with them until he had to go to work. Then, I tried to help as much as possible after he left, but my feet and legs have been so swollen I had to keep taking breaks. Joe and Janet are amazing and put this all together. Janet has such a creative eye. I can not wait to get the crib and accessories in there, including some pretty brown curtains to bring out the brown in the bedding. It feels so much more real the more stuff like this we do.

The pictures do not do the room justice as it is a lot darker in the pics. The striped wall is the main wall when you walk in the room. The chair rail and pink/green combo is on the other three walls. Thanks Joe and Justin for adding the chair rail. It makes the room gorgeous!

Hope the pictures can show you all how awesome Annaleigh's room will be!

BABY ROOM: Before....


After the first color and taping....


Joe adding the chair rail.


Adding the stripes to the wall where the crib will be.


BABY ROOM AFTER- I really Love this room. We will start accessorizing soon....brown curtain, crib and bedding. Here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh I love the colors - it's going to be stunning!

I am holding a nursery pictures contest on my site until Jan 2009. Please come over and enter when the room is finished! I would love to see it!

http://www.creative-baby-nursery-rooms.com/nursery-pictures.html

You can win a $75 gift certificate from PinkTaffyDesigns if you win and your baby's room will be featured on my home page.

I'm sure other moms would love to see your room too.