Saturday, November 22, 2008

Found my crib!!!!

Boy does UPS stink!!!!

A very sweet woman knocked on my door are 9:30 AM. My package was delivered to her house. She was not able to lift it or bring it, but got it in her house yesterday. I asked where in the neighborhood she was. She lives in a different city and neighborhood over 2 miles away. The street names do not even look alike or are similar in any way. The driver screwed up something terrible. I think UPS may hear from my husband and I this afternoon.

This woman is definitely getting a thank you note and gift card. I am glad there are still some very honest people in this world.

So I get my crib in a few hours!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I always need someone else crying with me. I hope you're having a very Happy Thankgiving!!