Friday, November 21, 2008

My crib may have been stolen

So I was looking so forward to getting my crib all day. I had a long, hard day at work, and all I thought about was getting to put it together and work on the room tomorrow.

It was supposed to be delivered this afternoon. Justin left the house after his lunch break at 4:45 pm. I got home at 7. It was "delivered" at 5:30 pm on the front porch. Except when I got here, it is nowhere to be found. I think in the hour and half it was on the front porch, it was stolen. The company we bought it from did not require a signature.

I called UPS and they said I have to call the shipper and they have to put a trace on it and the require a signature (I guess when they ship it again). Of course the company's phone lines are closed for the weekend.

So, if this was stolen, to whomever has my little girls crib, thanks for taking away something I spent weeks researching and all the overtime I worked the last few weeks to pay for it. You are a true winner.

So here is to emotional pregnant meltdown #5 or 6 of the the last 8 months!

No comments: