Sunday, November 30, 2008

PIcs of the mostly complete baby room

Tonight my mother-in-law brought in the rest of the stuff for the room. Crib is up, bedding is on, curtains are up. The letters above the bed were hand-painted by Janet. She also made the picture above the changing table herself. She is so super-creative!!! Everyone has been such a help on the room. All it really needs is a baby. We just need to work on getting the clothes hung up and the closet and bathroom organized. We are getting so close to having a perfectly ready house for the baby.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Someone Being Me said...

So pretty. Janet did a great job. I am glad you are doing well. I am planning on coming to Dallas on Dec 28th for a couple of days. Maybe I can see Miss Annaleigh while I am up although I know I will be cutting it close unless she comes early.

Lauren

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous - I love the colors!

Did you know there is a nursery pictures contest going on at www.creative-baby-nursery-rooms.com at the moment - you can win a $75 gift certificate from PinkTaffyDesigns - you should enter!

Here's the link:

Nursery Pictures Contest