Sunday, December 28, 2008

Good Night All!!!

Well, here we are. My last night at home with Justin and I as the only two around, and it went so fast. Probably a indication of what is to come from here on out.

I am so completely overwhelmed with emotions that I have been on the verge of tears for hours. I have a feeling when I finally lie down to sleep, I will be a mess. I am of course nervous, but more anxious as to what is to come.

I may not post for a while, but thanks to all for all the kind words, love, support, and prayers. This blog has been very cathartic and rewarding as I was dealing with all the ups and downs of pregnancy and my changing life.

I can not wait for everyone to
Publish Post
meet Annaleigh Hayden Powell. She is going to be our world, and already has been for 9 months.

Thanks and see you all soon!

1 comment:

The Bynum Family said...

We just heard the great news!!! Congratulations to you both! I look forward to meeting Annaleigh! and seeing her pictures on your blog! Have a wonderful time off! You will be missed :)