Saturday, July 5, 2008

So I am a little behind.....

So sorry about the long time between updates!!!!

Last weekend (Saturday the 28th) Justin and I went to the Harbor at Rockwall to celebrate 5 years marriage. We went to The Melting Pot and had a wonderful dinner. Then we stayed at the Hilton on the Harbor and overlooked the lake for a nice evening. The next morning we got up and just spent the day relaxing. We watched his brother Jeff's cat for the weekend while he was in California with my in-laws.

On Tuesday, we celebrated Justin's 28th birthday. Nothing fancy, just went to dinner with his brother Jacob to Chili's and then had a small cake. His birthday part with his family is tonight since they are all back in town. It should be fun.

Yesterday I went to a large acreage of Justin's extended family for the Fourth of July. It was beautiful out there. There was crawfish and sausage and potatoes. Wonderful food and wonderful family. Then we all shot firecrackers (I held sparklers!)

On my health:

On Friday the 27th I went to doctor for this extreme paint in my foot. I was informed that I have plantar fasciitis. That could be a problem when my feet swell and get painful. I have to get that healed up sooner than later.

I have my first physical exam with my OB on Monday. I can not wait to hear the heartbeat again and see how everything is progressing. I am afraid he is going to yell at me for gaining too much weight!

My 13th week was on Tuesday July 1st (Justin's Bday) Here is the update for that week.

How your baby's growing:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm glad to hear everything is going well. The foot thing sucks. My husband got that when he was running a lot and he had to do all kinds of weird stretches and stuff.