Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

I am officially WRONG on my predictions. After 10 minutes at the sonogram.....she finally snapped one solid picture of my little GIRL! She was moving like crazy. My tech said she was shocked at how much she was moving. The technician acted like she had not seen a baby move that much in a while. She even accused me of drinking coffee before the appointment. I had a glass of OJ and that is it! It looked like she was dancing and doing somersaults. I am afraid she is going to be a mover which I will be having some rough nights. :o)

I will post sonogram pics later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats mommy! :)

The Old Lady said...

Girls ROCK!

Steph said...

Congratulations!

I have a mover myself. Acquaint yourself with a product called Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe. It will make your life much easier.

Blake said...

YAAAAY!!! A sweet little girl. How wonderful. :)

I echo Steph on the SwaddleMe.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you two!!