Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In the Year 2031

So, in honor of the fact that Annaleigh is just now starting to venture into a select few of her 3-6 month clothes (and I mean a few only), I am submitting the following pictures and facts. Luckily some of them are some onesies I bought in College Station. The year Annaleigh graduates college, it will be 2031. YUCK! Doesn't the year 2031 sound like something out of a Science Fiction novel. "In the YEAR 2031" Well, if all goes according to plan, she will be wearing the following on a much larger scale!

Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2031



Gig 'Em Ags (notice the thumb :o))




AAAAAAAA!!!!!!



Aren't I cute?

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I like the white onesie better than the solid maroon one.

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz! what a cutie! I can't wait to see what she looks like now...your blog definately needs an update! more pics plz! :-)