Friday, March 13, 2009

Daycare chosen!

Well, we officially hired a daycare provider a couple nights ago. We got the number through a family member whose coworker was going to use her but decided to stay at home. She is really sweet and loves little babies. She was ooing and awwing all over her and Annaleigh was smiling at her and cooing at her when we interviewed her. The lady Annaleigh is staying with only has one other child and he is one year old.

Elaine has been caring for chidren for over 30 years. Her youngest child is Justin's age. She definitely has a grandmotherly feel. The ony downside is her drop-off/pick-up time, but we are working that out with her. I just changed my work hours so I will be leaving at 4:30 everyday to get to Wylie in time. Annaleigh will only be in daycare 3-4 days a week as Justin is off during the week usually, so she is letting us pay a part time fee. It is really going to save us some money in the long run. She is a little more expensive then other lady we liked, but we really liked the fact that she would get more one on one attention.

And on that note, I go back to work on the 23rd of March, 10 days from today. I am very sad about it, but know it is what I have to do. Having chosen a home for Annaleigh does make it a lot easier.

Well, Justin just came in the door with my lunch so I am outta here!

No comments: