Friday, October 24, 2008

A mid-week entry

Well, it seems like time is just flying by. I can not believe Annaleigh will be here in less than three months. It almost shocking to know how close I am. The more she kicks and moves the more reality sits in that I am going to be a mother soon: something I have been dreaming of since Justin and I got married. As scary as it is, the thought of holding her in my arms is amazing.

Justin and I get to spend a whole weekend together! I am super pumped. I think we are going to do some fun stuff this weekend. I have a gift card to Galleria I have not used from Christmas last year. I think I am going to try and find a cute maternity outfit that I can wear to my showers and church. If not, I am sure I can find something else to buy!--Not that hard. We are also going to possibly work on the baby room stuff. I really need to get going on that! Then of course my crummy A&M football team plays on Saturday night, but I have to watch because you have to stick with them through thick and thin....and it is definitely thin. At least they showed a great fight in the first half of the Tech game last week.

I really just plan on enjoying these few weekends I have with Justin left as much as possible, for they will not be the same for much longer.

Everyone take care and talk to you all next week.

Jillian

No comments: