Sunday, April 26, 2009

My little princess is growing up!

So, the little one has discovered her voice in the last two days. That is she has discovered how to make a new noise. It is hilarious and she has not stopped.....

On top of that, just today she has almost rolled over twice. The arm on the bottom seems to be getting in the way. She is getting to be quite the big girl.

The 4 month appointment is Thursday. I will let you know how that goes!

Look Mommy! I can make new sound!



Also, here are some recent pictures:

Sitting up like a big girl!


Easter Sunday with Mama and Papa.


Jillian and her princess on Easter.


Family Photo


This is what she looks like swaddled. I call her my little burrito.

1 comment:

Sarah Fisher said...

Jillian, she is absolutely precious! Wonderful Family Picture also! You do a great job with your Blog, I love reading it! Take care!